AdamKeto

Fitness Youtubers... who's great? Who do you "hate"?

Hey Guys and Gals.

Who are your favourite (or not so favourite) fitness youtubers? I really like Jeff Cavalier at AthleanX, Gabriel Sey, VirtruvianPhysique and above all Jeff Nippard. 

I prefer that they all are commited to either a scientific focus or in the case of Jeff Calalier just a straight up pro who knows how the body works

Be interested to hear other suggestions

• Like 1

A few you mentioned, which I'll mention again. In no particular order:

• Omar Isuf
  • Athlean-X
  • VitruvianPhysique
  • PictureFit
  • Jeff Nippard
  • The Hodgetwins (Keith and Kevin)
  • The Aesthetic Professional
  • CT Fletcher, both for his motivational type of videos and the speeches you can find around YT on other channels

Annnd, there's another couple that make solid videos, but I don't recall their names. One of them does mostly street/body weight workouts and the other I mostly remember for selling his book.

I used to watch a bunch of stuff semi-regularly, but I haven't been watching much at all when it comes to the fitness world.

And one last honorable mention, which isn't really a fitness channel, but is a pretty cool YouTube show: Strength Wars. It's based in Germany and the workouts/battles they do are really interesting to watch.

Ahhh yeah who could I forget about picture fit! His videos are great and very easy to follow 

I particularly love Joanna Soh and the Fitness Blender. They both offer great exercises that are easy to follow. Joanna Soh also makes videos about what workout works best for a particular body type and the likes. She's not just teaching workouts but she's also teaching how to workout properly. I don't know about others but there's just something about how she motivates her viewers that makes me engaged enough to finish a workout session that at first I thought was impossible to do. What I love about Fitness Blender on the other hand is that they offer both intense and simple workouts that really works. I've watched thousands of fitness videos on Youtube but these are the Youtubers who kept me engaged and motivated. I might try the favorites of the others as soon as I get to have a free time. 

• Like 1

I love Jillian Michaels. She's not boring when she's making tutorial videos for Yoga. She's very enthusiastic to teach her audiences so when I'm watching her I got inspired to do workout and to stay fit all the time. About whom I hated most actually none so far because I only focus on Jillian Michaels tutorials. 

• Like 1

Actually I have a lot fitness youtubers I like such as Jordan Yeoh Fitness, beingnatty, Anabloc Aliens, and fitness blender. I perform some workouts of their videos. And the current I have is the Anabolic Alien because they have good quality of videos. They really execute properly their certain drills and I really love it.