Cemmos

Post Your Workout Music!

Always a really popular type of topic across forums is "post what you're currently listening to." Instead, let's change it up slightly and post what you normally listen to while working out. Or if you're visiting the forum as you're working out, post what's playing for you now.

I normally use either Pandora, Spotify, or Amazon Music to get my workout music fix, since I like radio-esque options so I don't have to create playlists or fiddle with my phone while I'm trying to work out. Something I've been listening to a lot lately during my weight training is Fozzy:

• Like 1

For whatever reason this song gets me super focused and helps me hit those last few reps in the tank. Not everyones cup of tea mind you

• Like 1

This one keeps me moving! doing some old school moves:D..My wife is having a great laugh whenever i do the moves , its good for her..laughing is healthy right9_9

• Like 1

It’s funny but yeah. This is such a feel good song. This is the song I normally listen to when using using the treadmill. Makes me feel hot and sexy. Hahaha 😂

For my workout routine, I like Bruno Mars dance songs. My favorite is 24k Magic.

I don't know if it's going to play.  So sorry if it didn't play I didn't know how to insert videos here. 

Edited by Cemmos
fixed video

14 minutes ago, aecel said:

I don't know if it's going to play.  So sorry if it didn't play I didn't know how to insert videos here. 

I went ahead and fixed it for you. You just need to paste the plain link and the software will do the rest automatically.

I actually created a music playlist on my phone that I always listen every time I doing my workout. I don't know why but when I listen to this song it helps me concentrate while i'm exercising.

Nice to know those kinds of music but for me I do listen for upbeat sounds whenever I execute workouts. It keeps my body energetic and aggressive while my sweat keeps ongoing. Maybe I'll try these type of genre next time.

During I perform my workout routines, I just played different song since I like to listening music. This the one habit I do whenever doing my workout because when I listening music while doing it it made me more aggressive to do my workout that's why listening music for is one of the essential thing in my workout routine.